MPF Earnings & Fees Report
The MPF Ratings Earnings and Fees Report (E&F) provides the industry's best indicators of "value for money" at all levels.
While the report is a comprehensive summary of management fees, fund expense ratios and performance trends across all MPF fund categories and MPF Scheme Sponsors, MPF Ratings E&F report also uniquely assesses the overall “value for money” MPF Schemes are affording their members.
When read in conjunction with MPF Ratings’ Fund Flow and Market Share Report (FMS), subscribers receive a complete quantitative insight into the dynamics, opportunities and trends in the MPF market.
Our deep insights into investment earnings and fees charged to members allow our clients identify the true value they are delivering to their customers. The information is transparent and unbiased and affords them to identify and create opportunities to create and cement a competitive advantage.
- Most detailed earnings and fee report available in market.
- Identifies which MPF Schemes are delivering value for money to members.
- Quantifies the level of value being delivered to members.
- Unprecedented comparison at both Scheme and Fund category levels.
- Special events calendar offers the industry a one stop place to place to search for fee changes and special offers.
- Designed for use by trustees, fund managers, schemes and administrators, as well as, market commentators and the broader financial services community.
- The one essential tool to track market progress and KPIs.
Buy the Current report