MPF Industry Alamanc
An annual compendium that enables users to
understand MPF trends and identify opportunities
across all facets of scheme operations.
MPF Ratings’ annual MPF Industry Almanac is the most comprehensive summary of Hong Kong’s mandatory pension system available.
A must have compendium, the Almanac is compiled annually and analyses over 1,000 points across all facets of the industry including quantitative and qualitative reviews of investment, administration, growth metrics, member services, advice education and governance structures.
One of our flagship products, the 200+ page report delivers detailed insights across industry collected from MPF Ratings’ proprietary research process, site visits and from the analysis of publicly available information.
The Almanac is perfect for anyone looking to understand the MPF industry, for research, and for developing strategies to make a mark in Hong Kong’s retirement market.
If you are an existing Scheme Sponsor or Trustee who wants to understand your positioning in the market, then upgrade your subscription from the Almanac to MPF Ratings’ MPF Scheme Benchmark Report which is specifically tailored to individual clients.
Key features of the MPF Industry Almanac include:
- The most comprehensive summary of Hong Kong’s mandatory pension system.
- Over 1,000 points of analysis summarized succinctly into key areas.
- A “one stop shop” for MPF market research.
- Excellent basis for strategic planning and performance reporting.
- Excellent detail to assist with strategic planning with results that can be used for internal & external marketing.
- Valuable MPF industry educational tool for new directors and employees.
- Usable content for high quality internal and external presentations for staff, clients and members.