MPF Form Guide
MPF Ratings has created MPF Form Guides to bring objectivity, awareness and on-going education on retirement matters to the Hong Kong public.
The MPF Form Guides are written in easy to understand language, use strong intuitive pictograms and images to aid engagement, and are open for subscription on MPF Ratings' MPF Shop.
The Form Guide content is updated for all MPF schemes regularly to ensure information is relevant and fresh.
Each Form Guide condenses over 1,000 points of fund operations including a quantitative and qualitative review of investment choices and performance, fees and charges, business strength, governance framework, use of technology, employer experience, member experience, and communication and education but delivers it in two easy to read pages.
Each Form Guide is a concise and engaging summary of an MPF scheme’s performance and positioning within its competitors.
- Excellent B2C MPF performance communication tool.
- Designed to clearly focus on the engagement of scheme members.
- Independent assessment of all aspects of your scheme’s structure.
- Provides details of the Scheme’s ratings and awards and market differentiation.
- Engaging and relatable delivery of rating outcomes across all MPF Ratings’ criteria, aiding users to make better retirement savings decisions.
- Clear sense of the strengths and weaknesses of a scheme relative to peers.
- Form Guides can be licensed by Schemes and licensed brokers for distribution to members.
Buy a Current Form Guide